Features of the Boulanger Theme
- Customized Divi Blog Module displays recipes with featured image and title in a grid format.
- Custom single recipe template includes support for Pinterest-optimized image size, “jump to recipe” link for people who want to skip the article and get right to the recipe, and support for tags which will be displayed at the bottom of the recipe if used.
- Custom archive pages to display recipes by category or tag in a grid format, with customized pagination with page numbers rather than next and previous links.
- Custom search results page includes the search term and number of results found with customized pagination.
- 2 home page layout options
- 2 recipe index page layout options
- Integrated social sharing menu with Font Awesome icons, pre-formatted for key social networks for food bloggers: Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ – just add links to your accounts.
- Styled Divi Optin Module – full width and sidebar – to build your email list – just connect to your MailChimp or AWeber account.
- Optional header and footer full width widget areas that support leaderboard ad size if you will be signing up with an advertising network.
- Pinch to zoom enabled so people can be sure to see all the recipe ingredients.
- Includes the Divi Widget Builder function by SJ James – allowing you to use Divi modules in sidebar widget areas
- Custom sidebar and footer recipe photo grid layouts allows you to show a selection of recipes from all or selected categories in your sidebar or footer.
- Neutral colour scheme to let your beautiful food photography shine (but you can also easily add your own colours through the Divi theme settings).
- Comprehensive installation instructions (written and video)